Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Soccercleatsshops.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Soccercleatsshops.com.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Soccercleatsshops.com to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- Soccercleatsshops.com places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- We collect and store personal information that you provide to us, including through the Website, at our stores and events, and in communications with our Customer Service Department. We combine the information we receive from or about you through any of these channels and use and disclose it in accordance with this Statement.
- With cookies enabled, Soccercleatsshops.com can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Soccercleatsshops.com, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Soccercleatsshops.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- In certain areas of the Website, you may be asked to provide personal information in connection with registration for community postings (i.e., chat or bulletin boards), suggestions, employment applications, or customer service requests, among other reasons. When we run a contest or sweepstakes on or relating to our Website, it will be accompanied by a set of rules. The rules for each contest/sweepstakes will specify how the information gathered from you for entry will be used and disclosed, if it is different than as described in this Statement.
- The use of the Soccercleatsshops.com site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Soccercleatsshops.com strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Soccercleatsshops.com site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- Like many websites, we and our third-party partners, such as advertising networks, social media widgets, and analytics providers, use "cookies" – files stored on a computer’s hard drive by a browser, and other similar technology to provide, monitor, and customize the Website and its usage and our email communications to you. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in a shopping cart when you leave the Website without checking out and to send you email communications about your activity on the Website, shopping orders, and other shopping opportunities. For example, we may send you emails to remind you about unpurchased items in your shopping cart or to notify you that an item in your shopping cart has changed in price, and we can determine whether the messages were opened.
- In no event shall Soccercleatsshops.com, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Soccercleatsshops.com. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.